Fortnite and pizza controlled my weekend. As it should have yours. But the sports world was moving. Let’s see what happened in the Weekend Run Down.
Men’s College Basketball
- Murray State, Michigan, Lispcomb, Loyola-Chicago, and Radford have all punched their ticket to the Big Dance. Championship Week has arrived thus beginning the greatest time of the year.
- Kentucky was shit riddled by Florida 80-67. With the help of Missouri the Cats get the double bye and will either face Georgia, Vandy, or Missouri. Who the hell knows what their fate will ultimately be.
- Apparently I missed that Justin Thomas was a little brat last week and had a fan thrown out at the Honda Classic. He has always been my least favorite of the Spring Break crew and now he’s showing who he really is, which is a spoiled country club brat.
- That debacle didn’t stop him from ultimately ending up in another playoff this week at the WGC-Mexico Championship. Luckily Phil “The Thrill” Mickelson was there to defeat the little prick. This was thrills first win since 2013 and it’s damn sweet to see the lefty playing good golf at the same time Tiger is rising again. Especially this time of the year because it’s only
- Thirty one days till the Masters!!! Let’s goooooooooooo!!!!!!
- The Nashville Predators have won 8 in a row tying the franchise record for longest win streak. They look to break the record Tuesday against division rivals, Dallas Stars.
- The Preds are still the number one team in the Western Conference with a four point lead over the Vegas Knights.
- Kevin Harvick won at Las Vegas to make it two in a row. With NASCAR being chocked full of new guys, it’s nice to see the old timers still dominate.
The Oscars is on so I’m done here. What’d I get wrong? What’d I miss?
Don’t forget to subscribe. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to share The Oakdale with your friends.